We are looking forward to hosting our Annual General Meeting for 2015 today (23/10/15).
The meeting will start at 2.00pm, and the public is invited to join us if desired.
The agenda for the meeting includes:
- Welcome and apologies
- Approve the minutes of the 2014 annual general meeting held and matters arising
- To approve the accounts for the period 2014/15
- To acknowledge changes in Trustees and Directors of the Swan Project and confirm the new Trustee/Directors for 2015
- Review and update the constitution of the SWAN Project and confirm it for the period 2015/16
- To confirm the intention of the SWAN Project to examine a change in its status to CIC
- Centre Report and priority setting for 2015/16
- O.B (to include the date of the 2016 AGM).
We hope to see you there!