Volunteer Youth Worker Vacancies
Volunteer Youth Workers Needed
• Passionate about working with young people?
• Able to engage with young people in an empathic and non judgemental manner?
• Able to commit to one of the weekly sessions Tuesday or Friday 4:45 – 7:15 in Downham Market or a Thursday 4.45 – 7.15 in Wereham (from September)
• Happy to work as part of a team
• Able to run planned activities
• Interested in attending both introductory and refresher training sessions and undertaking online development.
If so we want to hear from you!
The Swan Project
Norfolk. PE38 9JE
This project is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful applicants will undertake a DBS.